Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Call...


Its been quite a few days since my last blog...gathered my thoughts a lot of times, but always found them all to be so damn incoherent that I preferred not to pen them, rather type them down. Today is no different from those days, its just one of those days when I suppose, I would like to give wings to my incoherence. In spite of being in such indispensable need of coherence why do I always end up being in this situation is a thing I am yet to decipher, but that is not what is really bothering me. The devil's actually the reason which has led me here. By now you must have come to a conclusion what a mess I am in. Well, its not that bad actually! I am kinda liking the pain, I have always loved it! you might say what a weird philosophy..I call it an alternate philosophy!!

However dis-balanced my thoughts are(which only I feel, you might as well beg to differ...might agree also!!) one realization that has struck me big time is, yes I dare say these words, I would have been, ought to have been better off not what I am today, with the kind of realization I have now and I have reasons to believe what I say.

Just have a look at a fool. He knows less, understands less, realizes less, demands less and so he lives less. He may not be happy with his life but he is content with his ideas, thinking, which we call limited, but they damn bother about it.

Just stand in front of the mirror, you will feel the difference. You know a hell lot of things, maybe more than the world has ever known till now, so your desires know no bound, you crave for more and in the long bumpy road you travel away, far away, all alone. You live more to suffer more and when you think that you have come to your destination, you find the wealth of the universe knows no bound...and you still have a long way to go..on a futile journey towards emptiness and despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment